 Technic / 14113 (-5)
  Three Toe Pneumatic Quadraped (repost)

This pneumatic quadraped can walk forward, backwards, and turn right or left. It is a followon to my original quadraped Quad242 ( (URL) ). The pneumatic circuitry of Three Toe Quad, is identical to that of Quad242. The thing that changed is the (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Inchworm 2 (neat and tidy) (repost)

I finally uploaded pictures of my second Inchworm. This is exactly the same geometry and circuitry as Inchworm ( (URL) ). It is just done with better color choices, and tidier pneumatic hoses. Inchworm walks by undulating its body. It has 7 segments (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Pneumatic hexapod omni-Directional 2 (repost)

I uploaded some pictures of PhD 2, that some of you saw at BrickFest 2004. PhD2 is a neat and tidy version of its predecessor Hex-363. PhD2 can adjust the sweep direction of each of its legs, allowing to walk any of six directions (forward, forward (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Question about technic motors and voltages/amperages

especially concerning the 47154 motor, (URL) Yesterday, I found a current transformer, and the the output is 9 volts at 400 Ma. I bought this since I intend save batteries and get my power from the wall sockets instead. after doing some testing I (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Sorry for random posts

Ross crawford was telling me that most people don't like reading messages that are just for one person- it is not proper netiquette. Sorry to everyone for forgetting that sometimes. I'll try to use peoples' email for that. (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact