 Technic / 14105
    Re: Lego RC set 8369 —Tommy Eriksson
   (...) I've tried it now and it didn't work well, perhaps i got carried away too. Anyways i figured that a model powered by the motorpack from DC with the wheels from 8466 would be really cool, at least on paper. I built a frame to support the motor (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego RC set 8369 —Maico Arts
   Hello Tommy, (...) This I haven't tried yet: using a DC to power Technic wheels (...) DC motors are quite strong, btw: both sides have their own motor. Inside this motor there is some gearing which id defenitly stronger that the regular technic is. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)