 Technic / 14103
  Re: LR-11200 Completed

(...) Hi Alvin, That is really an amazing peace of engineering. Congratulation to your great job of finishing a 20 feet high crawler crane! A little question, what did you use as quy pins? some new LEGO piece I dont know? Or did you make them (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LR-11200 Completed

(...) Thanks Anderes, The quy pins are made of aluminum. I found (as you did) that there isnt much lego that you can use in this situation that looks right and is strong enough. I have access to a automated router table at my work, so I designed and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)