 Technic / 14100
Re: Demag AC 650... er 1600 at my house!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:03:55 GMT

Ross-

As soon as I get the pics developed, I'll post them.
As an added bonus, the crane didn't leave, it's now right in front of my
apartment building! How lucky can I get?
I watched as the crane was being dismantled (I spent about 30-45 minutes just
watching, and taking pics, and the only thing that had been done so far was one
lattice piece was knockeed out, and raised by another smaller 4 axle crane, a
PH, though I don't know which model). These really do take a long time to
strike! Not only that, but this was done just to move the huge 9 axle truck down
the street (so it'll be by my building for a few days now, and I have an
excellent vntage point from my room of the whole thing, I even finished my
camera on just the bird's eye view! I had a few pics left, so I finished them!).
I take this as a sign that my lego Demag AC 500 will come to pass!

BTW: When you say that the swing arm is gear operated, is it set up like Dennis
Bosman's Liebherr LGD 1550?