 Technic / 14054 (-5)
  Re: best hummer out there

(...) I'm fairly certain it was one of these, but which one I can't fully say: (URL) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

(...) I think there are some of these: (URL) fence pieces aligned with the studs, with black plates fixed to them (studs through the gratings), and tiles underneath of course. Two black plates in each side of a fence piece is exactly 2 studs wide (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: best hummer out there

Do you know what piece is used for the grill? Thanks. (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best hummer out there

I Agree. This thing is some serious ownage. Perfect representation of a Hummer H1. But there are also many good Hummer H2 models out there. (Including mine :) ) I will be posting it sometime soon... But this certainly is the best Hummer H1 model out (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Compact dozer design

(...) Well sort of. The application of torque is reversed - when steering a "1 motor per track" model, you only get 1 motor driving, when going straight you get 2. This is simply reversed in the adder/subtractor system. It's a small price to pay for (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact