 Technic / 14017
  Re: A Few of my latest MOCs

I would like to apologise to you guys for posting a new message in an already exixsting thread,especially to Max Maxwell since I continued on his thread.So I hope that if I did offend anyone,I'm really sorry.And, as for now, I've begin on a fresh (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)