 Technic / 14002
    This site is not for me. —Paul Boratko
   (...) You've got to be kidding me. I have seen pictures and links on this site of minifigs having sex and using the toilet, but I can't say that? I know that there is a no swearing policy here, and I would never do that because I know that children (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: This site is not for me. —Gary Simas
   Come on people!, its not like he is trying to sell a ton of the things for a profit. It was more of a joke than anything else. Sure he could have posted it only in the market section but this thread started as a technic discussion not a ebay sales (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)