 Technic / 13938
    Re: Large Front Loader —Vineet Honkan
   John Fors- I just took a look at it and it's very nice! The idea of putting the valves in front of the steering wheel was pure genius! It gives it a somewhat realistic view. Is the steering pneumatic-driven, like how the real thing is (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Large Front Loader —John Fors
   (...) Thanks for feedback Yes - the steering definitely is pneumatic, and works quite fine for such a large model. The axel you see coming from rear to front section of loader is the main engine drive shaft. One interesting design approach is that I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)