 Technic / 13888
Re: Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
I don't know who added the link to my excavator, but thank you for doing it.

No prob. I try to highlight all the good Technic and ModelTeam-ish creations I
see announced in .technic.

I never could figure out how it is done.

It's magic! :-)

Just a question for anyone- How do I
contact the system administrator?  Is there a link on any of the lugnet pages?
If you mean the link in the main Technic page, the only one that controls it is
Thomas Avery (who just had a new baby boy! - congratulations!) the curator of
the Technic newsgroup.

That's right! Thanks!

I you want to contact him his email is in the bottom of the Technic main page.

Contact me regarding the sidebar. Please contact the LUGNET admins for all other
issues.

best,
TJ