 Technic / 13884
    part help —Vineet Honkan
   Hello all- I need some help with a part I'm trying to get. It has three holes in the middle, and has curves on both ends, pointing down, and the piece is squat. I'm looking for this piece for a truck I plan to build. If any of you know what I am (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: part help —Vineet Honkan
   The part is a 1x6 bar with the studs closed. If anyone knows the call number for this item on Brlicklink, please tell me. Thanks. (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)