 Technic / 13884
13883  |  13885
Subject:
part help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:13:55 GMT

Hello all-

I need some help with a part I'm trying to get. It has three holes in the
middle, and has curves on both ends, pointing down, and the piece is squat. I'm
looking for this piece for a truck I plan to build. If any of you know what I am
talking about, and know the part, please tell me the part number. Thanks.