 Technic / 13880
Re: Enzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 06:36:26 GMT

Good question. I could upgrade the suspension on that for about 6 or 7 bucks. If
they did include the suspension, they would not have problems selling it.

The German dealers have run into quite a problem too. The shipping is killing
their overseas sales. Luckily I ordered 4 at once. Airmail is about $60.00+ for
a set from Germany. Ouch!

Also have you seen how the wheels are done?

Does anyone else see the problem here?

Nathan did you know that 8880 tires fit onto the Enzo rims(8386 F1 rims
whatever)? makes for a bigger wheel, but the low-profile look is not quite
there.

I've been playing around with wheels tonight. I might chrome-plate the 8880 rims
for my next car, but I am not sure. The wheels are too flat on the inside where
as most of the other ones are cut out a little for steering linkage room(Makes
for a tighter wheelbase).

The Enzo does have a mechanism the opens the doors, That is pretty cool.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crowkillers/LegoEnzo/legoenzo6.bmp

Nathan, do you want a set? I'll hook you up for $200.00 including UPS 3 day
select shipping. That is basically what I paid for a set. if you are interested,
e-mail me. You have been a good friend,so I'll take care of you.

The sets will probably come out here in the U.S. but not until the fall(So I
have been told).

The set does have many fine points, but the basics are missing. And the rear end
looks like ass. $10.00 worth of parts can make this thing really nice.

-Paul