 Technic / 13879
13878  |  13880
Subject:
Enzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 03:01:27 GMT

I looks like the new set has everything it needs for a good suspension, but has
no shocks.  Why would TLC design it that way?  Those suspension pieces hold more
weight than the suspension on the Silver Champion or the Super Street Sensation.
So why did they not include shock absorbers?  There is enough room for them.
Even if there is a low ground clearance, there must be some room for
compression.