 Technic / 13859
  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Sure can Seth. Now that I know how to throw them right on the posting and not having to give you a link to brickshelf it should make thing allot easier! I will have those up shortly, working on the inside of the cab right now. In the mean (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Ok. So I lied! haven't been able to get those photos on Lugnet itself so here's the links to brickshelf for the oilfield unit. (URL) Glen (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)