 Technic / 13855
  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Glen, looks great, but could we get some pictures of the cab? (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Sure can Seth. Now that I know how to throw them right on the posting and not having to give you a link to brickshelf it should make thing allot easier! I will have those up shortly, working on the inside of the cab right now. In the mean (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Sorry Seth. Haven't been able to get the details of inside the cab done. So here is the link for Brickshelf so you can see the cab as it stands right now. (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Ok. So I lied! haven't been able to get those photos on Lugnet itself so here's the links to brickshelf for the oilfield unit. (URL) Glen (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)