 Technic / 13833
Re: Legos V6's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:34:56 GMT

Nate-

The mobile cranes I know that use V6 engines are:

1)Terex-Demag

2)Grove

These two both use a Daimler Chrysler OM 906 LA V6 in the crane operator's
section, and both use a Daimler Chrylser OM 502 LA V8 for the main drive.

If you want to find out what type of engines crane use, go to their parent
website, ie  Liebherr, Grove, etc and look at their crane pdfs. You can find
many interesting things there, from how the boom operates, to the types of
engines used.