 Technic / 13814
  Re: LDrawed Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale

The rendering of the instructions images completed at midday today, ie. about 30hrs after commencing, approx 1,300 images, 2.5GB worth. There is one problem which I have found so far, and that is the "Cow catcher" the flexible pipes have not (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LDrawed Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale

(...) The pneumatic tubes failed on mine here. It looks like they needed to be run through lsynth first. ps, my render of the final model is here: (URL) took 15 minutes in a 2.8Ghz lappy and used ~1.3GB of ram while parsing it :) Its a very (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)