 Technic / 13807
Re: Great Ball Contraption modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:48:28 GMT

Philo,
How about showing a vid of the two modules the other way - with the
hailfire feeding the sweeper. That would mean you get see a vid of the
sweeper doings it thing more often.

I love these ball contraptions - I am currently teaching my group to build
one and I am using whatever vids I can get to inspire them. We have a tall
module in mind, and are trying all kinds of methods to get the balls
upwards - I have no link tread, so that is going to be interesting. I am
logging our progress, and when we have a number of photos and documents I
will be putting them on the site.

Orion
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Learn to build robots