 Robotics / 23528
Re: Great Ball Contraption modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:55:34 GMT

Philippe - I seem to be having some kind of problems with getting Internet
Explorer to feed the file in question to realplayer, which seems unable to
find the file I point it to.

It's presumably because of some wacky configuration in IE or something,
however, could you please include on the GBC page and any others with .avi
files in them, a direct link to the file in question.  On your page the .avi
links seem to refer to the .jpg image and not directly to the .avi link
action which is what one should normally get when they click on it.

The other problem is, that because I cannot right-click on the .jpg image
file listed below and choose "save target as", I can't get to see this .avi
file at all, in order to bypass the problem with targets not being correctly
passed to realplayer, I've got to download the file in question straight to
my desktop and then run it from there.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics, Danny Staple wrote:
Philo,
How about showing a vid of the two modules the other way - with the
hailfire feeding the sweeper. That would mean you get see a vid of the
sweeper doings it thing more often.

You asked for it... here it is!

http://philohome.com/gbc/hail-sweeper.avi

Philo