 Robotics / 23529
23528  |  23530
Subject:
Remote control reggae
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:04:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Look at this page:
http://community.middlebury.edu/~jlagman/mike_and_jarvis.htm

I have not seen anything like that before here on lugnet. But it looks fun
:)

It is an Ukulele playing robot, that plays Reggae music or it can be remote
controlled.

Instruments made of LEGO I have seen so far:
Piano
Ukulele
Drum

Anyone that know about other instruments?
And how long is it before LEGO-robots makes their own music? :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes