 Technic / 13800
Re: Great Ball Contraption modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:19:41 GMT

On Sun, February 20, 2005 4:34 pm, Philippe Hurbain said:
My first Great Ball Contraption <http://philohome.com/gbc/gbc.htm modules>...

<http://philohome.com/gbc/gbc.htm<http://philohome.com/gbc/sweeper-hail-v.jpg>>

Many thanks to Steve Hassenplug for devising this
<http://www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC/  wonderful concept>!

Philo

These are really great pictures, Philo.  The modules are not bad either.  :)

I've been trying to figure out how to use the Hailfire wheels.  Those make a very
nice tumbler.

Oh, and the skateboard ramps...  I knew they'd be good for something, also.  But,
again, I haven't made anything...

Very nice.

Steve