 Technic / 13745
13744  |  13746
Subject:
Better pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 02:25:45 GMT

Here are some better pics taken outside.  They are a large resolution, but that
is crucial to show more detail.  Thank you Nathanael Kuipers, Anders Gaasedal,
Vineet Honkan, and Jennifer Clark for encouragement (Sorry if anyone's name was
left out).

If anyone wants smaller pictures, let me know.  I have heard some people say my
pictures are too big and others say they are just right.

Nathan Bell

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116592