 Technic / 13742
  Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D

Wow! That things is amazing! I especially like the rotation and "hinges" for the claw mechanism and the extending boom. The steering systems looks solid, I've failed quite a few attempts on creating one of those in the past. Will certainly look at (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D

(...) There is just something with these articulated vehicles that is extra cool... BTW - my next project...it will be a large scale design... (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: John Deere Forwarder 1710D

(...) Great! I've bought a metal toy replica of a wheel loader (Volvo, forgot the model) and have made a few attempts but nothing more at the moment. /T (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)