 Technic / 1374
  Re: How do I...

Fredrik says... (...) Have you tried rubber gloves? I discovered a little while ago (trying to disassemble my shuttle, no less) that wearing thick latex dishwashing gloves greatly increases the force you can exert on a stubborn piece. I was able to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How do I...

(...) I have found soaking in warm water and dishwashing liquid overnight has helped me deal with some pieces that just would not come apart. Not recommended for motors obviously, but harmless on axles, gears, etc. Once I have them apart, I rinse (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How do I...

(...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How do I...

"zachary taylor" <xyzzach@aol.com> wrote in message news:FstD75.LvD@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) sticking (...) But it isn't hard to sleep while soaking in warm water and dishwashing liquid? :) -- Mike Faunce mike at faunce dot com LUGNET #96 (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)