 Technic / 13717
  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Yeah, yeah, I was getting there. Had to run to work. :-) -- joshua (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) This is all fixed now. I also "repaired" all the theme trees for every relevant Racers / R/C set I could find (using R/C rather than RC to make it "more searchable" and (arguably) more "proper"), including pulling a set out of Technic that I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)