 Technic / 13710
13709  |  13711
Subject:
Smack my MOC! - Fly Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:48:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Smack my MOC !!!

I made this MOC with spare parts and a desire to build something with the Micro Scout.

This MOC needs to be smacked!
Fly Mech

But it needs to be Smacked! Nay, I’m asking for it to be smacked!

Get your smack out and then move on!

Keep it lighthearted and non-denigrating.

....but SMACK IT

Its, ok, look, I’m gonna, and you can too....

Its as easy as 1. 2. 3.

The Fly Mech

This pic is not that good!
The main picture of the Fly Mech

Gee, nice pic, think you could get some decent lights? They sell them at the dollar store. Nice color. What kind of name is Fly Mech anyway? To easy. I think you could spell it.

Ha Ha! Look how cramped!
The Pilot

Um, is it me or can I SEE DOWN THAT MINI-FIG’s HOLLOW TUBE! WTH, where’s the hat, Magic Spear and Magic Helmut? With advances in Medical Technology, you really oughta have those hooks looked at, think of all those lonely Saturday Nights! Ouch.

Lame! The pic is out of focus in the foreground...drrrr
Front of the Fly Mech with Travis memorial necklace

Except for that nice gesture, I have two words: Uggggg - LEEE

Big Whoop, Its the only Grey part.
The Micro Scout powers the wings

That is pretty cool, but, you know, WHY post all those pics? No one gets it anyway and I don’t have time booked on Fantasy Island to look them all over!?!? What the heck is going on in these pics anyway, they make my head hurt.

But when the wind under the wings causes the click hinges to give away, well,
your screwed
Clear pod finned wings

Ok, those are nice but why oh why do they look like bird wings! Your kidding right?

Again with the dark pics! Here’s a coupon.
Tail section, two Throw Bot Gear Boxes and a wormed Toa body.

Is it Technic, is it Bionicle, is it System, is it Space, is it Mech? Oh wait, its all of that, nevermind. Ever heard of Shop-at-Home? Ever heard of Brick Link? Go out do yourself and spend some bucks on an order and make a worthwile MOC, not some bottom of the bucket scraper!

Bionicle parts on the legs! Your kidding, no one has done that before!
Legs are reinforced and feature good articulation

Hey cool you stuck some 1x2 jumper plates on the lower legs, OOoOooOOOOooohhhh, way to carry the color.....oOoOOOoOoOooooohhh, listen snappy, you got two MOCs there with the legs and the body, pick one.

Oh a work bench pic, how Sophie
Made with spare parts, the Fly Mech makes use of the Micro Scout

So you made this with spare parts? You could spare us with the spare parts Mech. You need to save your pennies and make a bigger version that actually has some cool features. Plus, the body suffers from a square look, plus the Legs seem sparce. The wings are cool but havn’t you done that before?

The color is cool, but I can tell you made it from the Sweepings of Mech Bay 08. Perhaps if the pics were nice and the Mech had some other colors, I might be tempted to keep it around. Consider it a charity Mech. A test mule for the wing structure. Other wise, how dare you waist our time and collection of electrons! Your banished to .my.moc.isn’t.good.

The Fly Mech