 Technic / 13662
    Re: Looking for a one-way motor drive mechanism that is foolproof. —Geoffrey Hyde
   Well, I want to make sure that the drive mechanism doesn't accidentally try to start the wrong way, and try to either feed material into the hopper base, which is hard to clean out if I have to make it easily removable, or jam and stall the motor (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Looking for a one-way motor drive mechanism that is foolproof. —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) While the differential sounds like a good idea, I'm not sure that will actually work well, either. Assuming you want axle 'A' on the conveyor belt to always drive forward, you can connect a motor to a differential. The diff. will have two (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)