 Technic / 13656
Re: Modular RC kits?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Guerquin wrote:

The closest thing to your requirements Joe would be Racers set 8475/8366:
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8475-1?withpics=yes
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8366-1?withpics=yes

Designed for technic use, modular, and uses radio control
(not IR).

Thanks, this does look very much like what I was hoping to find.  Pity that LEGO
no longer makes the three-channel version (or so I hear), but perhaps they'll
bring it back with sufficient begging and pleading.  Meanwhile, I'll see what I
can find on BrickShelf.

Best,
- Joe