 Technic / 13653
    Re: Two new mountain bikes —Didier Enjary
   (...) Hi John (...) Thanks for sharing, it's always great pleasure to see new design (and good pictures that make galleries comfortable to see). It's a bit off-topic but you have put an animated picture of a W8 engine at the same time in your (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Two new mountain bikes —John Guerquin
   (...) Thank you Didier - glad you liked them. As you may have noticed, I am still trying to figure out how to make the best use of my new camera, and how to take good pictures of LEGO models :) (...) I'm glad you noticed! Well, right now it is ONLY (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)