 Technic / 13653
  Re: Two new mountain bikes

(...) Hi John (...) Thanks for sharing, it's always great pleasure to see new design (and good pictures that make galleries comfortable to see). It's a bit off-topic but you have put an animated picture of a W8 engine at the same time in your (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

(...) Thank you Didier - glad you liked them. As you may have noticed, I am still trying to figure out how to make the best use of my new camera, and how to take good pictures of LEGO models :) (...) I'm glad you noticed! Well, right now it is ONLY (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)