 Technic / 13591
    Re: Paul's Ferrari —Misha van Beek
   (...) Supposing that post was meant as a reply to mine rather than nathanael's, here is a render of a half-completed RX-8 chassis... (URL) Misha (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Misha's RX-8 —Nathan Bell
   I forget; did you say you were going to try to make a rotary engine out of legos? I assume it has a rotary engine because the RX-7 had dual rotors. You might have already answered that question in a previous email, but I can't find it. (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Misha's RX-8 —Misha van Beek
   (...) A wankel rotary engine indeed, I'll need to have custom parts injectionmoulded... (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)