 Technic / 13580
    Re: new models 2005 (crane) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I did some asking around. I can't actually say what answers I got or who I asked. But I am not as concerned about these particular images (even if, as I speculate, they are dealers catalog images) as I am about some other things that have been (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new models 2005 (crane) —Fredrik Glöckner
   Ok, so the LUGNET policy towards discussing leaked images has changed. Fine, there's one less thing to worry about. Fredrik (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)