 Technic / 13576
    Re: Cable Operated Shovel —Vineet Honkan
   It looks great! Where do you get all these lego parts? Don't they cost an arm and a leg? (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Cable Operated Shovel —Benjamin Ventura
   (...) Thank you! Most of my inventory was purchased by my parents in the 80's when i was a kid ;). When I re-discovered legos as a hobby I started buying new ones, I'd say over the last year I've spent about 500$. I just purchase them at local toy (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)