 Technic / 13571
    Re: Cable Operated Shovel —David Arnon
   (...) Very nice model, can you take photos of the mechanical inner workings? I'd be interested to see how it works. How many pieces do you estimate are used in the model? - David (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Cable Operated Shovel —Benjamin Ventura
   (...) Unfortunately I disassembled the thing before I discovered this news group, so I cannot take more pictures. I am working on a similar machine and will be sure to get pictures of the internals.. As for how many pieces are in it I do not know. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)