 Technic / 13570
    Re: Cable Operated Shovel —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks for sharing your pics. You may want to check out BrickShelf (www.brickshelf.com) as a place to host pics too... but if yahoo works for you, great! Looks a very interesting project. It has a bit more non LEGO in it than I care for but no (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Cable Operated Shovel —Benjamin Ventura
   (...) Hi, thanks for the feedback. I would prefer to use only lego elements but I am on a budget so sometimes I have to improvise. Regarding your comments about voltage, it works fine, and the motors do not get hot or anything. I was also worried i (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)