 Technic / 1357
    Technic sale —Alan Kershaw
   TECHNICS Auction Update 3rd April 2000 PLEASE NOTE Additions to sale rules Bids received for less than the stated reserve will be accepted in full. Bids over the reserve will be treated as proxy bids as on e-bay. i.e. The bid will be activated (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic sale —Jonathan Wilson
   DO NOT post auction announcments or updates on lugnet.technic! (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic sale —Shiri Dori
   (...) Please. That's: Please do not post auction announcements or updates in groups other than lugnet.market.auction and Please be courteous when replying to such announcements or updates. Sorry, Jonathan, but you must understand that people are not (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic) !

        Re: Technic sale —John Matthews
   Please post auction anouncements for Technic to lugnet.technic.market. Oops, that group does not exist! Sorry Alan, I am using your post as an example. Would it not make things easier for everybody if this heirarchy were created? I am growing weary (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)