 Technic / 1360
Re: Technic sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:19:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
DO NOT post auction announcments or updates on lugnet.technic!

Please.
That's:
   Please do not post auction announcements or updates in groups other than
lugnet.market.auction

and

   Please be courteous when replying to such announcements or updates.

Sorry, Jonathan, but you must understand that people are not always aware of
the rules but they might and can get hurt when they are replied to curtly. I
learned that in the first person. (1)

-Shiri

(1) No, I did not post an auction to a theme group; it's a long story. If you
REALLY want the details, read these two (and the replies to them):
http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=3636&t=i&v=a
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/council/?n=256