 Technic / 1355
    Best TECHNIC set to date —Adam Tucker
    I was wondering what people thought was the most inventive, accurate, challenging, & enjoyable technic lego set made to date. My thoughts surround the "Shuttle" set, for a set with no pnuematics the feats it accomplishes are quite impressive! (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Best TECHNIC set to date —Christopher Jeris
   adam tucker wrote in message ... (...) I think to be fair you would have to divide the models into classes - for instance "best large/medium/small set - car/noncar". My vote for "best large set, noncar" also goes to the shuttle; I especially like (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)