 Technic / 13524
13523  |  13525
Subject:
4 section boom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:02:53 GMT

I understand how this works (using the chain to extend the third boom). What is
now confusing me is how this would be used in a 4 section boom, or do the lego
crane builders use a different approach to these booms? If so, could someone
explain to me how they set up the booms like these? I am very curious and would
like to learn for my crane (which I will build once I get the CAD design done).
Thanks for your time.