 Technic / 13512
  Re: new models 2005 (crane)

I think that the administrators are not so happy about people discussing leaked images on LUGNET. At least this early revealing of the new sets may stop the annual "technic is dead" whine-fest. I think that technic is better than ever before. (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new models 2005 (crane)

(...) I think you are right. Unfortunately I may have been one of the people discussing these, so if you're pretty sure these are leaked, I'll ask around and if they are, I'll have to go cancel my posts. (and if anyone else feels the need for (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new models 2005 (crane)

(...) I don't usually see the text "PRELIMINARY DESIGN" on LEGO publications which are intended for the public. Fredrik (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new models 2005 (crane)

(...) Are the dealers catalogs public or not? Jindroush (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new models 2005 (crane)

(...) I did some asking around. I can't actually say what answers I got or who I asked. But I am not as concerned about these particular images (even if, as I speculate, they are dealers catalog images) as I am about some other things that have been (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new models 2005 (crane)

Ok, so the LUGNET policy towards discussing leaked images has changed. Fine, there's one less thing to worry about. Fredrik (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)