 Technic / 1348
  Clarification

(...) What I ment when I said "and so on" was that the first gear would go halfway, then the 2nd, then the first, then the 2nd and so on. Sorry for not making that clear. (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Clarification

(...) If you don't have to turn the gears back again the solution might be to translate the rotation from the motor to linear motion, and then sort the back and forth motion and lead then to the two gears, then when the motion goes forth the one (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)