 Technic / 13472
  Re: Anyone know Redjack Ryan?

(...) His name is Alex Taylor and he recently came to an IndyLUG show and became interested in joining our club. I'm not sure if he checks LUGNET that often (at least not yet, I'm sure he soon will!!) I can forward you his e-mail address if you'd (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Anyone know Redjack Ryan?

(...) *de-lurks* Hi, and thanks for the comments, Ross. Your cc2800 is awesome, as are your micro-scale models :). I built the model by working on it every weekend starting in September-December of 2003 while in my economy single dorm room. I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Anyone know Redjack Ryan?

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks for the info, and welcome! (...) Excellent! (...) Sounds good. I was actually planning Big Muskie when I got sidetracked to build the cc2800. Oh well, one day I might go back to it, but the walking system was giving me (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Anyone know Redjack Ryan?

Hi Alex I new your excellent model before, but what I haven't known so far is that you've won the first prize at DHS Diecast. Congratulations! And thanks for mentioning that you found the sliding door and the heavy duty turntable ideas at my (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)