 Technic / 13471
Re: Technic tread links !!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:20:43 GMT

Steve Lane <stevenrobertlane@ wrote:
If you click on the picture in this link, you'll see a Starwars episode three
set that comes with

TECHNIC TREAD LINKS!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=88402

It contains spoilers so don't look if your trying to avoid that sort of thing.

I bought a life times supply of tread links when Lego was clearing out their
warehouse and then ran out very soon after that. But now they're back.

Steve
Well, any idea how much that set goesfor, and how many links it has?

Because it might still be more economical to buy them as spare parts
from LEGO's educational division.