 Technic / 13377
  Re: "The Great Lego 8653 Technic Enzo Ferrari Hoax"

(...) Subject: Misunderstanding Author: Nathan Bell Newsgroups: lugnet.technic Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:06:03 GMT From: "Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> View Raw Message Below is a message I posted a week ago to Misha Van Beek. This adresses (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: "The Great Lego 8653 Technic Enzo Ferrari Hoax"

"The joke was terrible. If you were in sydney you would have been hit. However i believe this set is a worse joke. I have my reservations about the enzo, i agree it doesn't look like an enzo. In fact, i think this is not a LEGO set. there is no sign (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)