 Technic / 13293
    Re: whats the deal with this set? —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Is the set of instructions for the "all 3 sets in one" model available online anywhere? (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: whats the deal with this set? —Nathan Bell
   (...) I have 3 of those if you want one. You can send your mailing address to radarbell@hotmail.com if you feel comfortable doing so. Nathan Bell (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: whats the deal with this set? —Jonathan Wilson
   I was actually interested in an online copy of the instructions. And thanks to (URL) I now have it :) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)