 Technic / 13270
    rubber belts question —Jonathan Wilson
   I have the rubber belts (the more "shiny" things, not the elastic bands) in blue, white and yellow. Is there a 1:1 relationship between the size and color of the belts? What sizes/colors do I not have any of? Where can I get some in that size/color? (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: rubber belts question —Elroy Davis
   (...) Peeron shows them in five different sizes. White is smallest, then red, then blue, yellow, and a sort of light blue. Looks like the red last showed up in 2002 in one of the Bionicle sets, and the light blue "giant" belt only showed up in one (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: rubber belts question —Patrick Levy
   Jonathan, I have some green too, It is the same size of the blue, but thicker (double width). I get those in bionicle set Cahdrok and Gahdok #8558: (URL) Levy (URL) Davis" <edavis@vermontcount...store.com> escreveu na mensagem (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)