 Technic / 13255
    Idea for trailer ramps —Nathan Bell
   In case anyone has ever wanted to build a trailer with manual ramps, there are some ideas in these pictures. These will be part of a 9-piece construction site that might be done early next year. The blue crane is being worked on right now. The only (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Idea for trailer ramps —Jennifer Clark
     I like the ones on the black trailer best - clever use of the L shaped liftarm with curve. Jennifer (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Idea for trailer ramps —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote: Snip. I liked the look of the models I saw (especially the crane boom truss you did, very nice), but didn't have time to wait for all the pics to load. I think that there is some merit in resizing your pics (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)