 Technic / 13237
Re: Mercedes Benz Actros 1840 Strawtransport, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   Hi Anders,

It’s a very nice model. It’s very life like because you’ve added lots of details. And the opening doors are a nice detail as well. Now you can have a good look into the driver’s cab.

And do they want to buy your model? I think it suits very well in their office.

I posted your model on www.lowlug.com as well (Dutch LUG).

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your nice comment to my truck, and thank you for posting it on http://www.lowlug.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1350.

They have not yet asked to buy the model, but it suits theyre office very well. But its hard to set at price on the model, it is hard to collect all the bricks again.

Anders