 Technic / 13227
    three mountainbikes —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   Three mountainbikes - all with front suspension. (URL) made these a long time ago - I just never came round to putting the images up :) Yellow: The bike for long trips - with drinking bottles, head- and taillights, bell, computer etc. Grey: The (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: three mountainbikes —Ed McGlynn
   (...) I really like these, Lars. Perhaps the black bike needs the front forks at a greater angle to increase the wheelbase? Otherwise, it's close, but too square as you mentioned. Still a great model, though. Thanks for sharing, Ed (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)