 Technic / 13227
13226  |  13228
Subject:
three mountainbikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:36:15 GMT

Three mountainbikes - all with front suspension.

I made these a long time ago - I just never
came round to putting the images up  :)

Yellow: The bike for long trips - with drinking
bottles, head- and taillights, bell, computer etc.

Grey: The simple bike for riding in mud in the forest.

Black: Full suspension downhill version. Allthough
this bike has a problem with the geometry  :(  In
a way it's just too square...

|lgj|
--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |